Follow Us On Twitter

Fight Night Store Loading





Fight Night Store Stuck?

fight-night-store-problems


What up everyone! Well I have been seeing lots of people upset over the Fight Night Store and XP points lately. When you try to get into the store it stays on the loading screen. You also receive no XP for fights either. Its rather annoying.

I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but if you are still having issues with your game, this is how you fix it. I just got all my XP back and everything. The only thing that suck is that you have to do this process every time you play the game. I don't know if it will forever be like this. but here is how to get past the Fight Night Store Loading problem.











Steps to bypass the glitch

  • Start your game like normal. HOWEVER, when it gets to the "Press Start" screen, DO NOT PRESS START
  • Instead, log out of your ID in Account Management (In your Network tab) Just go to "Playstation Network" > Up to "Account Management" > Press triangle >Select "Sign Out"
  • Go back into the game and NOW press "Start"
  • Let the game load as usual. It will ask if you want to sign in to your ID. 
  • Go ahead and sign in from there. You should be good to go.

This is what worked for me. Let me know if you have any other questions. Feel free to add me on ps3 @ Rhino_713 and lets get a game in some time!



12 comments:

  1. Sadly I have to do it EVERY time I play, but hey, it works :)
    Glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Video posted on how to do it in case you missed a step. Let me know

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I just posted a video in case you missed something. Go ahead and watch aand let me know if it worked.

      Delete
  4. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Top Rated Boxers

    ReplyDelete
  5. It worked for me, I’ll never stop playing this game until they make a new version

    ReplyDelete
  6. Para mim não funcionou, tem um cadeado ao lado das opções

    ReplyDelete